Monday, March 21, 2016

Alive, but nonrepsonsive :0)

Monday March 21, 2016

Well, I am feeling somewhat alive today, but by no means perky. I forced myself to go out at least a couple of hours yesterday, just to see the Ave de Liberdade. It is half a block away. The scooter was delivered, so at least that is one thing that has worked out. I was awakened on Sunday morning at 8:30 by the lovely concierge saying there was a tour waiting for me. Yeah....that wasn't going to happen. I ended up sleeping until 3:30 pm. Since I hadn't really slept for the last two nights, I definitely needed it. 

I have a tour later on this afternoon. I will see how that one goes. That will decide whether I cancel one of the other tours. Everything in the hotel is a struggle, since it isn't prepared for people with disability. The staff, however, has been more than helpful and have tried to do everything they can to make it easier for me. They have gone above and beyond. 

I hope to recount my other days as soon as I can. I will have lots of time at the airport, so maybe I will be able to then. For now this is it. Wish me luck....


No comments:

Post a Comment